blog banner photo PhotoGrid_1421873873020-1_zpsc01ea8a5.jpg

Wednesday 20 August 2014

What's in my holiday make up bag?

The make up bag I've used is from Forever 21. It came with some travel sized make up brushes too and they're super soft and nice to use. You can get it on their website www.forever21.com. They also have a black version.


Starting with the base: 

Clarins Beauty Flash balm
SmashBox Camera Ready bb cream with spf 35 
Max Factor cc cream
QVS Foundation Brush
Rimmel Wake me up Make up concealer in Ivory
Collection blemish perfect concealer
Max Factor under eye concealer
Max Factor pressed powder

I've been using the bb cream during the day as it has spf 35 and I LOVE IT. It's given me that little bit of coverage and rubs in really well. Just rub it in a bit more if you caught your eyebrows as that's the only give away area. I've used it everyday for the past fortnight in 30°c+ temperatures and my face has been really well protected. I have been wearing a hat too so that may have helped a little too but still bigging up this product.

Revlon Highlighting pallete in Rose Glow
Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic in Radiant 2
Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blusher

Eyes:

Elf eye shadow primer in champagne
Barry M precision eye liner pen in black waterproof
Barry M Liquid Liner in turquoise (This was my first time using liquid liners and I found them really easy to use. The turquoise one did end up on my upper lid when I opened my eyes though.) 
Maybelline The Falsies mascara in black water proof
Maybelline New York Master Shape brow pencil in dark blonde



Lips:

Barry M Gelly hi shine lip stain in 2 (red)
Barry M Gelly hi shine lip stain in 3 (pink)
Barry M lipstick in coral


I'm not generally a big make up wearer but have been trying to experiment more lately. Mainly to try and make me look less sick chick and more human. I thought holidays would be ideal opportunity to try out a few new looks. However due to the heat and a sweaty face after a while I soon opted for as minimal make up as possible, for example some cc cream and concealer to even my skin tone or I went bare faced. With having a full fringe that brow pencil didn't even get used. I'll save the experimenting to perking myself up at home. 

Sian

* note some of the products in the photos didn't get included in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment